Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
What does a Wedding Planner Do?
That is a difficult question to answer. Every wedding is a little different. Each bride and groom are unique and require attention in different aspects, in the planning process. It is our job over at Sandra Renee Event & Wedding Planning, to provide your vision without a hitch. We pour our heart and soul, into every wedding and event. Feeding the best man his speech and making sure your favorite flavor of cake is left, are just minor task on your special day. Trust us to personalize your planning process and BIG DAY!
What's the typical cost of a wedding?
The typical price for a wedding planner can range from 500-2500. Here at Sandra Renee Event & Wedding Planning, we like to customize each package and make it affordable. We understand the importance of living after your wedding. We will search for the best deals and the best vendors.
Why do you need a wedding planner?
- Sounding board, throughout the planning process.
- A team to bring you vision to life.
- We can help you make informed decisions.
- Customization of your wedding needs.
- Someone to design and manage the planning, ceremony and reception timeline.
- A planner employs the family, friends, bride and groom with the ability to experience the wedding and live in the moment.
- Keep the bridal party on schedule.
- Make sure your guest are taken care of.
- Most importantly we allow the Bride to be the BRIDE!!!